Hi, my name is Toni Owen. I enjoy working with people to help them achieve their dreams and goals.
Born and raised in the small Manawatu town of Ashhurst, I have been an Eastern Bay local for over 40 years. My husband Darrel and I have two adult children, and now two grandchildren. They form an important part of our lives.
I enjoy travel and have seen most of New Zealand from Bluff to the Cape, as well as the occasional overseas holiday. Walking and cycling as well as good novel fill my spare time.
Over the years, my community involvement has been varied and extensive from sporting groups, Plunket, school Board of Trustees, through to Kawerau Enterprise Agency and Eastern Bay Energy Trust Chairman. I was also one of the founding executive members of both the EBOP Chamber of Commerce and EBOP Life Education Trust.
- Strategic Planning - Facilitating the Development of ideas and transforming those ideas into workable solutions, and eventually great businesses.
- Succession Planning - Creating a pathway, which will meet the long-term requirements of all stakeholders, whether they are family members, employees or business associates.
- Tax Planning - Structuring business affairs in such a way as to ensure that clients pay only the tax that is legally required. To be effective requires long-term planning.
- Flexible Business Structure - Structuring businesses to meet the needs of succession and tax planning.
- Retirement Facilitation - Working with clients to plan their retirement years and to maintain their desired lifestyle choices throughout their life.
I believe that the Chartered Accountant of today is judged by the way in which they work with their clients to provide creative and creditable solutions to their business needs. To do this successfully they must be a proactive member of their clients' business teams, and be prepared to dissolve the boundaries and limitations of traditional accounting work and thinking.
Email Toni: firstname.lastname@example.org